SEMINAR – IPERS for Teachers
July 27 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Teachers please join us for a lunch and learn on Tuesday, July 27, from 12:30-1:30pm. Spencer Reed from Bosch Financial, Inc. will give you the ins and outs of IPERS. The seminar will include:
- How IPERS benefits are calculated
- Retirement rules and benefit reductions
- Challenges IPERS members face in retirement (longevity, inflation, taxes)
- The importance of planning
- The six IPERS retirement options (and the pros and cons for each one)
- A customized IPERS analysis for each attendee
This seminar will be held in the Business Center at Linn Area Credit Union, 3015 Blairs Ferry Rd NE in Cedar Rapids. FREE box lunches will be provided. Seating is limited. Please reserve your spot by Friday, July 23.
BONUS! We’ll give you five Teacher Bucks, just for coming to the seminar. (Use them to shop after the seminar or hold onto them for your next shopping trip!) The mobile Teacher Store will be open immediately after the seminar.