$3,000 Professional Promoter
Our Professional Promoter sponsors support the large events the Teacher Store typically holds each year. With this sponsorship, you receive:
- Your company logo on a traveling banner displayed at events and school visits
- The opportunity to have a booth set up during the event to promote your company
- The opportunity to provide shopping bags and swag with your company logo for event attendees
- Sponsorship recognition in one edition of the Teacher Store’s quarterly newsletter
- Social media post recognizing your sponsorship for the event
- Your company logo displayed on the Teacher Store website
Our current large events are:
January/February: Flu Fighter – Every winter, students are absent due to the flu and similar illnesses. To help educators and students prevent the spread of viruses and germs, this event provides free flu-fighting supplies to school nurses, guidance counselors, and educators. The event sponsor will help us determine the location for distribution. More than 150 classrooms and thousands of students throughout the community will benefit.
March: Book Bash – Read across America Week is celebrated during the month of March. The goal is to promote literacy and encourage a love of reading. Many schools celebrate by reading a variety of books, bringing in guest readers, and learning about different authors and illustrators. The Book Bash will be an event for educators to shop for a new book for their classrooms and any supplies they may need to restock for the remainder of the school year. Sponsorship dollars will go towards books, supplies, and refreshments for the event. Between 100 and 200 educators will be expected to attend.